Do you have an interesting idea for an article or personal essay about love or relationships? If so, we would like to hear from you! To have your work considered, please review the requirements and complete the Form below.
Thank you for your interest in having your work published on lovemagazine.com (the “Site”) an online magazine (“we” or “us”). We reserve the sole discretion to publish or not publish any content that is submitted (Content). Upon submission, you acknowledge and agree to the terms listed below.
1. By submitting, you agree to give us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, adapt, license, distribute, translate and display the Content provided for any purpose, in any language, in any matter and on any medium, existing now or hereafter.
2. By submitting through this forum, you agree that your work is being published as an unpaid submission, and that you believe the personal and/or professional benefit is simply to have your work published. You understand that you are not entitled to any compensation for your Content, nor whatever revenue is produced by your Content.
3. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted at our Site. Love Magazine assumes no responsibility or liability as result of your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on our Site, but reserve the right to do so at our sole discretion.
4. You will retain ownership of the copyright of your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. However, if you decide to republish the Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Originally published by Love Magazine at www.lovemagazine.com.”
5. You acknowledge and understand that we may publish content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content in accordance with lawfully permissible copyright practices.
6. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site including posts or promotion on our designated, official social media accounts.
7. You warrant to us that the Content is an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere.
8. You confirm that the Content does not express or imply statements of fact that are untrue, false or misleading, nor does it infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or rights of any third party. You confirm that the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material.
9. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
10. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
11. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. Each Party hereto irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any federal or state court within the county of Davidson, Tennessee in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement, agrees that process may be served upon them in any manner authorized by the laws of the State of Tennessee, and waives and covenants not to assert or plead any objection which they might otherwise have to such jurisdiction, venue, or process.
12. This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing by the Parties.